Friday, March 12, 2010

New Morning, New Pain

All in all, the pain isn't as bad as I thought it might be, however, this being said, two of my teeth are hypersensitive. It wouldn't be too much of a problem as as long as my mouth is open and they are not touching, they do not hurt.

The problem is they are directly above and below one another and....joy of joys, I woke up with a cold this morning.

Every time I sneeze or cough, the two hypersensitive teeth touch and it drives me crazy...it's like getting electroshock therapy inter dentally.

Other than that little complication, it's not so bad. Sure it's sore and I really don't feel like chewing anything right now, but overall (other than when the 2 hypersensitive teeth touch) the pain is like a 3 1/2 on a scale of 1-10.

*Yawn* off for a nap to try to get rid of this cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment