Friday, March 19, 2010

Just wondering and feeling better!

The pain is nearly gone! I can chew and the only real pain is where I had the Novocaine shots before my restorations.

The only "good" thing I find about chipping the tooth is that somehow the piece that broke off is seemingly allowing my bite to fit a little better. I wonder if the bite looks different?






Before I chipped the tooth











After I chipped the tooth


The tooth in question is on the right side of the photo (left side of my mouth)


What do you think? To me, it seems that the molars are sitting closer together, overlapping top and bottom-wise but I'm not sure.

I'm just happy to be very nearly pain free and am excited to get started next week!


As of this posting 5 days, 23 hours and 55 minutes until the next step in my journey!

(Oh yeah, forgot to mention that the dentist took out all the dark metal fillings on that part of the tooth and replaced them with tooth-colored composite material! YAY for real looking restorations, quicker AND prettier!)

No comments:

Post a Comment