Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Less Than 24 Hours Left!

*gulp*

By this time tomorrow I'll be a half hour into the process of getting my braces and hopefully about a quarter of the way through.

I plan to get a bagel sandwich for lunch, garlic bagel, turkey, provolone cheese and a hint of mayo...my favorite but something that might be tough for me to eat for a while, if not impossible.

Then I plan on using a few white strips for the last time for year or so, so my teeth are as white and bright as they can be.

For dinner tonight, I plan on running to Sonic for a big burger after my piano lesson.

I think I might as for purple bands, you know, for Spring/Easter. We'll have to see. I'm off of work tomorrow since the appointment is scheduled for 10-12. I hope it's not too painful. I hope that the reports that the spacers are the worst part or true, because if it is, the rest of this will be a piece of cake...well mostly.

I'm nervous. Not so much about the braces but more so how my TMJ affected jaw will tolerate being open for 2 hours. Will the muscles spasm afterword? How badly will it ache?

I remember how much my cheeks hurt from last time and that wasn't too horrible, but will it be different now that I'm older?

I think I'll just treat myself today, expect the worst and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment