Thursday, July 22, 2010

Week Sixteen, Posted late

Sorry to be posting Week Sixteen a week late, but it was a big week for me. I went to the Eastern League (AA baseball) All-Star game, I took my mother to the eye surgeon to get ready for surgery and turned 38.

When I started this blog, Braces at 37, I was in shock that someone my age would need braces and didn't think about the fact that I very well could be 39 or 40 before these blasted things come off. It made me think of that 70's TV show about a teenage boy, "James at 15". When the show was renewed for a second season, they renamed it "James at 16" but kept the origional logo but crossed out the 15 and wrote 16 above it. In that vein, I offer my new logo:



On the serious side. I've had a LOT of pain ever since they put on the power chain. Headaches, hypersensitive teeth, and generally, I'm back on my soft food diet. Oh yay! More mashed potatoes and pudding! (Where the heck is that sarcasm font?)

As always, here's the comparison pictures:




Day One

Week Sixteen
Wow! Looking at the pictures side by side it really hit me how much my teeth have changed already!
I do feel like a schmuck for not posting this last week. But I guess even life can get in the way of a good posting. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment