Friday, July 2, 2010

The Agony of De Teeth

LORDY! The new archwire and powerchain are KILLING me! I am in more pain than I have been with anything related to my teeth. I had a tooth pulled a few years ago, I was awake and only had local anesthetic and it felt better than this.

I had mashed potatoes and a milkshake for dinner last night and was in bed by 6. SIX P.M.! I packed my face in ice and took meds and waited by 10 I was sufficiently numb....by ice and some pharmaceuticals to fall asleep.

It was just as bad this morning.

I took 2 ice packs to work and a ready-made batch of mashed potatoes. Yesterday I knew it was going to be bad when I couldn't chew tuna salad on a wrap.

I think it's going to be my M&M diet tonight again, milkshakes and mashed potatoes....unless I can get some pasta somewhere.

UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment