Tuesday, July 13, 2010

THEY GLOW! THEY REALLY GLOW! Week Fifteen

The new bands/powerchain really do glow in the dark!!! I'm sorry for the cruddy picture quality, but how else do you take pictures in the dark? You can see them glowing a blue/green.

How cool is that?!

I should have posted this last week on July 8th, but I've been a bit busy. This is week 15 and I'll post week 16 on Thursday as normal. The picture was taken on the 8th, but I just haven't posted since then.
There's nothing much new. I'm still in a lot of pain. I've got 3 or 4 really sore teeth that are preventing me from eating anything really solid. It's getting very old, very quick. I'm very sick of mashed potatoes and pasta! LOL.
Next week, I turn 38 and the big "bummer" is that I couldn't have my favorite meal for my birthday dinner. My mother always makes a special meal for our birthdays. I was going to have her wonderful bar-b-que pork chops, but now I'm stuck with pot roast. It's good, but I love her pork chops. Stupid teeth!
As always, here is the pictures:
First Day


Week Fifteen

No comments:

Post a Comment