Friday, June 25, 2010

Week Thirteen

Well here we are at week 13. Next week I get my next adjustment. There's some minor changes this week, but they are making a big difference.

First, the tooth that moved up to close the gap, the open bite? Well it's now banging against the tooth above it. *ouch* It's such a weird feeling. I believe the canine below it has also moved up significantly.

My left upper front tooth is now loose. :-S it's loose in the way that "the tooth is moving" loose, but it's still strange to feel it shifting around rather regularly.

As always, here's the pictures, the first day with braces and then yesterday morning. It's hard to beleive I've had them 13 weeks, 15 weeks if you count the spacers. On the plus side, I haven't had any episodes of TMJ popping or clicking since I got the braces. A very nice side effect, I must say.

I like being able to chew better and how nice it's going to look, but being pain free from the insane immediate blinding pain is a definate plus!

First Day


Week 13

No comments:

Post a Comment