Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Woopsie! Missed a Week...Week Ten

I apologize for missing last week, I was on vacation with limited access to a computer. I arrived home after midnight on Sunday, so actually early Monday morning and have been catching up at work. Now that I'm catching up, I realize that not only did I miss last Thursday's posting, but tomorrow will be week 11. I did however remember to take a picture on the 10 week anniversary, but I just couldn't post it. *sigh* Where does the time go?


I had an awesome vacation, something my soul needed so badly. There's been a lot going on in my life and work has been stressful so a week of being in my favorite place in the world, sleeping in and lying by the pool was JUST what the doctor ordered. I feel so much better!


So back to my chompers. I haven't noticed too much change up to last week. So I suppose things have slowed in there. So I will just submit my pictures...



The First Day




Teeth Week 10

No comments:

Post a Comment