Friday, February 5, 2010

A Before Shot


I was messing around with the camera on my new iPhone and took a picture so you can see what I'm working with...



As you can see, my front teeth do not meet, called an open bite and on the right side (of the picture) the top totally overlaps the bottom. I also have a large space on the bottom where my lip often gets caught.


I'm excited to go to the orthodontist on Monday and start the process. I am hoping that they can get the braces on my teeth before I go on vacation. I keep thinking, "sooner on, sooner off."

The big question is, if I get rubber bands, do I go with "clear" or bright colors? Lol. You just have to have fun with it. When this is all done, I'll look better, hopefully, it will make my mouth feel better too. *crosses fingers*

In the words of the Black Eyed Peas, "Let's Get It Started"!

No comments:

Post a Comment