Friday, August 13, 2010

Week Twenty

Well, it's Week Twenty. I had my adjustment yesterday and my dreams of getting rid of the dreaded power chain were dashed. Not only did I get a new power chain, but it has now been extended all the way back to my molars, top and bottom! The last link of the chain is looped over the hooks on the bands.

Can you say ouch?!

To add a little salt to the wound, they said I might need them a few more times. Blech! They upped the gauge of the wire as well.

On the plus side, they said that next time, I'll be getting the "ideal wire" or the heaviest gauge wire that is square-shaped that does the "heavy moving" so....

I really like my orthodontist and all the ladies that work there. If it wasn't that my mouth was so sore when I left I'd really love visiting, ha, ha, ha.

Since it wasn't too long after my appointment, I was able to eat chicken fingers for dinner. By morning, I'm back on my MPMSY diet, mashed potatoes, Milk Shake and Yogurt.

As always,

First Day


Week Twenty


Like the lavender?

No comments:

Post a Comment