Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Week Seventy-Eight Almost Done!

I'm so excited (and in pain, lol)

I had my adjustment and the orthodontist said that when I come back next month (4 weeks instead of 6) and if things are where they are supposed to be, we'll set the date to get them off! I'm over the moon...well I would be if my mouth wasn't in so much pain! This final tweak is really tough, but it will be worth it....

Just for comparison, this is where I started...















And here is where I am today...













What a difference!! I am so happy with the results...I just can't wait to see it when they come off...I'm just giddy with anticipation, like a kid on Christmas Eve, only it's 30 days of waiting.


Cross your fingers...

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    What an amazing result, congratulations!!!
    I loved reading your blog. It is so encouraging what braces can do (I am in the same boat as you were with an open bite and misaligned jaw).
    I sent you an email as well to ask some questions, maybe you can have a look at it?

    Greetings from Anna

    ReplyDelete