Monday, October 25, 2010

Week Thirty

Sorry if I'm posting this a little late. I managed to pick up a horrible head cold and had some other family drama that has kept me busy.

Nothing much to report this week. I have been clenching my jaws a little more this week but I attribute that to the stress I'm under with the cold, leaving my job and my family drama. Nothing the medicine couldn't take care of.

I've noticed that the teeth on the left side of my mouth have really moved down and over-lap the bottom. It looks totally normal...I can BITE things! On the other hand, the teeth on the right haven't moved down so much so my smile is looking very lopsided. Oh well. It'll be fixed before I'm done I mean, I still have 516 days until these things come off....if they're done on schedule.

I must say I am highly disappointed in the orange chains. Halloween is this weekend and the orange has faded to peach. It's such a let down.

As always, the pictures....

First Day


Week Thirty










Only 10 days until my next adjustment. May be I'll get lucky and won't need a chain? The tech seemed to think I wouldn't need a chain on the top at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment