Thursday, September 30, 2010

Week 27

Well here we are! Week 27. Things are going ok. I ended up having to get the top wires clipped on Monday afternoon that is how fast the combination of the chain and the "ideal wire" have started moving those top teeth!

The pain has been ok, just low level throbbing, always worse in the morning. I think it's because I've been a little stressed this last week and I'm clenching my jaw in my sleep.

This being said, it's not even 1/2 as bad as it was last time. My jaw/teeth line is still a little bit lopsided, but, I think it might be getting a little better. I know I shouldn't even look at that right now as that is the last phase but it seems so obvious to me.

I also started to notice that the bottom is moving a little unevenly. if you look at the midlines or the line between the front teeth of each jaw, they're not quite squared/straight right now. I know this will also be tweaked later but jeeze, how crooked am I going to get before I start straightening out?

As always, the first day and most recent pictures for your "approval" :-#


First Day

Week 27











Amazing isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment